What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A multi-awarded winning Windows Registry Cleaner
- Completely deletes the records of chatting, cookies of website and programs used in the computer to protect the security of personal information.
- eliminate various errors caused by software installation and false operation
- Executes comprehensive scanning, makes examination and repair in registry
- Provides the most professional and effective ways to solve the problems
- Repairs common errors in the computer
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Reg Tweaker scores 72.14/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.regtweaker.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $39.65.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: regtweaker.com you’ll also be taken through to regtweaker.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)